Hello everyone,
For the format of my project I have decided to follow in the footsteps of nytimes interactive magazine - COVID quarantine sorrow. The structure of every entry on the magazine is incredibly powerful and very personal. So much so that I feel inspired to share a couple of my own journal entries from when lock down had just begun to when things started to get really grim not just for me, but for everyone in my family and community. What I am having issues with is not knowing where or how to integrate the academic research aspect of this project into my personal entries.
Hey Raul- interesting idea! I am also having similar issues to you in terms of integrating the academic with personal entries. But from what I gathered from the last meeting is that our personal entries are basically the main "academic research" aspect of this project. So if you don't want to include stats and such it should be okay. But if you want to brainstorm together on it we could (my group is also doing a magazine format). And by the way, this was posted on the wrong blog thread- this is the one from Mellon Spring 2020 students
ReplyDelete