4/17/2020
I tried to do the PowerPoint first, but I found it difficult to continue after a few slices, and everything looked messy. So I decided to change my mind. I write Professor Chang's research report. I decided to finish the research report first and then find ideas from the research report to write PowerPoint. But all of these have encountered difficulties. I don't know why. All my Professors started to send homework. I have lots of online classes, and I need to write other homework. But I am a person who can't manage time well, so I am still experimenting with ways to make me focus on my work. My theme for the role that Mermaid's play in the cultural imagination of China, or Japan, or the Euro-American world almost the same. In China, Euro-American, and Japan, Mermaid is legend, myth, who accompany with mysterious, beautiful, slaughter, and love. In ancient times, Mermaid in China, Euro-American, and Japan is living things use her/his voice to lure the man and kill them. In the other side, human aways seeks to them because Mermaid's beautiful, because of their power. And right now, there were some news or information that report human already found some Mermaid, thought all those reporting, the final ending of Mermaid is sent to the lab doing the research.Moreover, like Disney, or other films, television, Mermaid is a hook of Capitalism to earn money. And due to all the research I have done, I discover, all the characters are female. Even in the film or other places, the Mermaid is female. Whatever in ancient times or modern times, the Mermaid was used their beauty to lure the people, just like people give the woman a value by their beauty.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.