Dear Students,
Unfortunately with the rising COVID-19 situation classes for the rest of the semester are being moved online and so will our program. This blog will be used for updates on the progress of your projects as well as any research related questions/concerns you may have. We will update you all more about the logistics of the program moving forward once things are finalized.
Best,
MTSRP Team
Just to get us started: What are people feeling the most worried about now in terms of school and your research? What kind of challenges does this move to online seem to present?
ReplyDeleteHi all! In addition to missing the now-luxury of a physical meeting, I'm also concerned about interviewing retailers, which is the base of my research. Hopefully some of them will be about to Zoom/Skype/etc?
ReplyDeleteHello! I am pretty worried about staying on track. Being stuck inside can make me feel very lazy...
ReplyDeleteVery similar for me! My trick is to make a "quarantine schedule"- which is a composite list of activities set at certain times to do. I can send you an example of one. I got the idea from twitter, I can post the link if you want.
Delete